Courier Integration by Delyva
To ensure your package delivered safely and on time, please ensure you follow these packaging guidelines and procedures:
- For users who using Prepay courier service, you should label your package by using our Consignment Note or Tracking Number (Can be printed when you going through courier process in our system).
- Remove any markings or labels on the package that is no longer applicable.
- For packages with multiple items inside, please wrap each item individually before placing them in a box.
- Use adequate cushioning material (i.e.: bubble wrap, crumpled paper, etc).
- Use strong tape to secure your box or parcel.
- Properly seal your package to avoid exposure to foreign elements (i.e. direct sunlight, rainwater, dust, etc).
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap.
- For odd or irregular-shaped items, please wrap and tape all sharped edges or protrusions.
You may use any box, flyers or courier bags you have. Just make sure to attach the shipping label / consignment note generated by Prepay.
Fail to follow packaging guideline might lead to Seller claim will be denied by Courier Service